We welcome commercial sponsors compliant with our Sponsor Guidelines for interaction with commercial entities, in order that we remain independent and transparent.
The key guiding principles are:
- All funds donated directly to the GSA for global World Sepsis Day activities will be kept in a separate, secured WSD account.
- The WSD steering committee will not solicit or accept support, or allow the WSD logo to be used, in a manner that could be interpreted to indicate endorsement of any commercial product.
- We will monitor the use of charitable contributions from commercial entities in accordance with the strategic plan and objectives of the World Sepsis Declaration and the 2020 targets.
- Corporate supporters must provide a product or service that is compatible with the objectives of the WSD and the World Sepsis Declaration.
- In no situation may World Sepsis Day sponsors use the WSD logo or any WSD promotional materials to promote commercial products. An official sponsor logo is available to clearly indicate their sponsor status.
- All donations exceeding 25,000 dollars/euros will be published.